Sunday, May 15, 2011

Phone Photo Dump

It's a phone photo dump day.
Enjoy!


Awww, sweet napping photo.
She always looks so sweet when she sleeps,
and I am always compelled to take pictures of her,
but I'm afraid of waking her.
I guess on this day I wasn't worried about that.
She has taken to snuggling with a blankie when she sleeps.


Oh yeah! A cool van I saw in a parking lot last weekend.
It was painted all the way around with '60's bands.
I took the picture because I wanted to share with Cole.


Too tired for jumping apparently.


Not every little girl gets to enjoy gnawing on a dead rubber duckie during bath time.


We needed to try on Stella's swimming suit
before we took it to daycare.
Looks like she's ready for water days.


We had some storms here this past week.
I was trying to get to the grocery store
but it was pouring and hailing
but the rainbow was pretty.


We're still not fully mobile at our house.
Stella hasn't gotten up on hands and knees yet
but she sure does roll around the living room.
I left her on the blanket,
but she ended up under the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment