Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stella's Baby Doll

I brought home a baby doll for Stella yesterday.
It occurred to me as I was packing up my office to move
that Stella didn't have any dolls.
She has some stuffed animals, but not a baby doll.
And I happened to have this
Cabbage Patch Doll sitting in my office.
Perfect for a little girl I know.


A friend gave me this doll about 6 years ago.
I've had it at my office sitting on a file cabinet
collecting dust.


But not anymore.
Today the doll finds a friend.


Stella wasn't sure what to think.
But she sure was chatting the doll up.


She was really interested in it.


Stella and her dolly



You can't really see it in this picture,
but the doll's name on the birth certificate is
Nola Lucy.


Looks like Stella loves her Nola Lucy.


To be honest, I'm not sure who is enjoying this more
Stella or Mommy.


Looks like they will be great friends.


"Oh hi Mom, this is my friend Nola Lucy."


"I like to hold her hair like this, and she doesn't mind."


"We have lots of fun together."


"I really love her red shoes."


"I want to give her hugs."


"And kisses."


"I help her roll over too."


"We're going to be great friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment