Monday, July 11, 2011

This Is My Too Busy To Post Catch-Up Post

Yeah, so it's been a busy time around our house.
Well actually, my office moved at the end of June and
it has been quite a task trying to get settled.
Plus with the nicer weather, we've been doing some
work around our house.
Oh, and we were out of town over the 4th of July
so---- yeah.
Haven't been posting so much.
That doesn't mean that I haven't been taking pictures though.
Here are a few....


Stella has been eating more solids.
Here we have some cantaloupe, eggs & blueberries.


She is particularly fond of blueberries.


They make her pucker :)


We were in Wichita over the 4th of July
celebrating Calyn's birthday.
We always like to get the little girls together for
a group photo shot.
Here are the girlies with their Mommies.
Emily & Calyn (12 months)
Me & Stella (9 1/2 months)
Carey & Kyley (14 months)


Calyn was giving kisses
and Stella loves the attention.


Cousins bathtime!


I've said before how much Stella loves the cats.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised how tolerant Lucy is of Stella's affection.
I guess she figures she can put up with a little abuse
if she gets petted.


I can't recallif I shared this picture before,
but I really like it.


Stella's daycare has lots of costumes for the kids to play with.
This was a picture that they took for some decorations on the wall.
I think it's hilarious.


She's her Daddy's daughter!


She doesn't get to ride in the Jeep very often.
Actually, I think maybe only once or twice ever.
But on this day, it was parked in the driveway
and with no top, it was definitely inviting!


Oh, and here is Stella with Uncle Mike.
It was so nice to see the family in Wichita!
We haven't seen Mike & Mallory since Thanksgiving.
I'm sure Stella looks quite different to them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment