Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Camera Photo Dump

At the beginning of this month I made a personal goal
to post a blog every day.
I failed.
I failed the first week.
But I had some fun photos that I had taken
and then just didn't ever get a blog together.
So here are my photos. 
I'll try again next month.


Creative can smashing.


"You want me to do what on this skateboard?"


"Oh, ok- that sounds like fun!"


Even smiley during laundry chores


And diaper chores.


Pepper harvest from our garden.


More peppers
What, you might ask, are we doing with all of these peppers?


Well, I'm stuffing them with cream cheese and wrapping them in bacon.
You know, keeping it healthy!
I've been freezing them in preparation for football season.
I think I look forward to the peppers as much as the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment