Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let It Snow

Well, I know that not everyone is thrilled with the snow we got today,
but at our house, we enjoy the snow.
Cole managed to get outside and play in the snow.


I guess even 15 year-olds play in the snow.
He's working on planning a sledding trip tomorrow.
We'll see if the snow holds up.


Stella and I got our Christmas tree up.


She really enjoyed playing with the string of lights.
We do have an old-ish artificial tree.
But I would really love to get a new tree.
Ours loses so many needles, and we find ourselves discovering
a rogue needle well into Spring.
I will definitely be going out the day after Christmas
to buy a new tree
so this one can go into the trash.


But for this year, the old tree will serve its purpose.


Here it is
in our empty front room.
But proudly displayed in our front windows.
I wonder how long it will take Miles to destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment