Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This Is My 200th Post!!!!

Woah! 200 posts!
I really wasn't sure what to expect when I started this blog a little over a year ago.
But here we are 200 posts later
still going strong.
I was going through some old pictures the other day and
found these wonderfully silly photos 
from a zoo visit that we made before the girl was around.
I thought they would be fun to share:


We can't just take normal photos when there are
fun hippos around.


Yum!


This picture makes me laugh out loud.
I don't know what was happening, but it must have been frightening.


Look Mom, I have a bird.


I'm sharing this photo for 2 reasons, 
first of all, there is evidence here that Stella was 
at the zoo with us, albeit in my tummy.
And look at how much taller I was than Cole here.
Now he's taller than me!

And it wouldn't be a 200th post
without some other fun pictures that I've taken more recently.
Here are some other favorites from our 
Thanksgiving at my Mom's house.


Awwww!


Calyn really enjoyed tickling Stella.


I think they both enjoyed it.


Story time with Uncle Mike.


2 little Husker Cuties


Oh yeah, this picture.
Well, we get a lot of comments about Stella's hair.
It's curly, but it's actually quite long.
The only time we really see the length is when we're washing it
and the curls straighten out.


Oh, and here's just another cute picture
of our sweet little baby.
Although she's more of a toddler these days than I would like to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment