Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No-Skip November

So I have had this goal for a while now-
the goal of doing a blog post every single day of the month.
Well, this is it, the month that my goal comes to fruition.
I plan to post every day of November.
Should be easy, right?
We'll see....

Ok, so it's November 1st, and 
I'm already posting the pictures from Halloween!!!!
I'm off to a great start.

Here we have


Napoleon Dynamite

  



What do you think?

Not too bad I'd say.
Cole decided that this was the year to stop
trick-or-treating.
Well, I'm not sure if he decided it so much
as I told him he was probably getting too old.
So he went to a costume party instead.
I guess that's what all the cool freshmen do.


This little giraffe, however,
got her first taste at trick-or-treating.
She didn't really care too much about it.
We went to a few neighbors and the local grocery store.

.

I guess that's what all the cool 1-year olds do.

No comments:

Post a Comment