Monday, November 28, 2011

Husker Fans

Well, I don't know why,
but I'm having a little trouble with getting my pictures
to do what I want them to do today.

Of course with the holiday weekend I took a ton of pictures
with lots of different blog entries in mind.
This is not the one I thought I would post today
but it will have to do.

Jim's high school BFF, Murph, visited us over the holiday
and the fellas got to hit up a Husker game.
Cole got to go to the game as well
so Friday morning was busy with game-day prep.

Here are the fellas before they left the house.


Yes, they were all excited to be forced to pose for a picture.
Jim, in particular, looked happy.


Well, this was supposed to be a tough guy intimidating look.
Not sure these 3 have that look down just yet.


So we settled for throwing the bones.
Yeah, if I were Iowa, I wouldn't have been too worried.
Good thing the Huskers brought the intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment