Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh, Hi- Yes I Still Have a Blog

 Oh, so I'm supposed to update this blog manually.
It doesn't just read my mind and immediately
post on my behalf. 
Hmmm.
Well, that's problematic because
these two


are clearly keeping me on my toes.

So what have we been up to?
Well, Cole is just wrapping up swimming season.


He has never swam (swum?) competitively before
but he has some buddies who are swimmers and they
talked him into joining the team. 
He wasn't sure how he would like it at first
but he ended up really enjoying himself
and getting a lot of praise from the coaches for his great team spirit.


He learned a lot too.
So did we. 


Like- those jammers are really tiny
and it's very strange to look at your 16 year old child wearing 
shorts that are smaller than Stella's pants.
And swim meets are really hot
And Stella sits really good for about 3 races


And then she basically loses her mind
and makes us feel like we're wrestling a monkey
for the rest of the meet.

Pretty sure next year we will all be better prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment