Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sibling Love

I often say how nice it is to have my children 13 years apart.
In some ways, having a teenager and an infant is like starting over,
but in other ways it is nice to have the extra set of hands to entertain her.

The other day I was working in the kitchen
and Stella was tired of sitting in her high chair waiting for me.
So Cole stepped in to help me out.


Stella clearly loves her big brother very much.
She is constantly watching his every move.
I tell him that her fascination with him will continue for years and years.
He is always going to be her super cool big brother.
He told me one day last week that he wants Stella to come and live with him
when he gets out of college.
I asked him if he realized that she will only be a 4th grader when he graduates from college.
He hadn't done the math on that.
We agreed that maybe she could just come hang out
with him, instead of moving in.

I wonder if he'll still be beat boxing for her when he is all grown up.
My guess is
------
he will.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! Stella definitely admires Cole! So adorable how she stares at him! Love it!

    ReplyDelete