Monday, April 11, 2011

Brace Face!

Cole better get used to that
because that's what I'm going to call him from now on.
Not really, and I don't think it's much of an insult, but I think it's funny.

 

Here is the last picture of Cole sans braces for quite some time.


His orthodontist office is cool.
They have a Hollywood theme.
And they make the kids feel special when they are having something major done.


How are you feeling Cole?


Thumbs Up!
Ready for Action

And then...


this was what I got to see for the next hour or so.
Just his feet

Until...


Ta-Daaa!
The finished product.

Let's have a look.


He got blue & yellow bands to represent his school colors.


We had to go out to eat to celebrate, and try out the new hardware.
It was also around this time that Cole started
to get annoyed with the picture taking.
It went something like this:
"Mom, are you seriously going to keep taking pictures of my teeth?
I can't keep smiling like this.
Oh, Mom, please don't take pictures of me in Chipotle!"

Me: "Ok, I'll stop"

Well, just one more
to document the fact that you can still eat.


Yep- they still work.



No comments:

Post a Comment