Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marching for Dimes

The March of Dimes Walk is this weekend.
I'm really looking forward to it
for a few different reasons.
First of all, I get to see my family and my beautiful nieces.
The little girls haven't all been together since Stella was 6 weeks old.
She'll be 7 months old on Saturday.
That's too long!
Second, I think March of Dimes is a great cause
and I'm so glad that my sister formed a team.
March of Dimes works to prevent pre-term delivery
and birth defects.
In our family, we know a thing or two about pre-term delivery.

We know we are incredibly blessed to have had a healthy baby girl,
thanks to our wonderful doctors and nurses who took amazing care of both of us.

In 7 short months,
we have gone from this....

to this happy amazing and healthy girl!


I know we're blessed.
We feel it every day!

If you want to donate, please click the
March of Dimes logo on the right hand side of the blog.
->->->->->->->
It will take you to my March of Dimes page
and you can donate there.
Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment