Thursday, April 28, 2011

Waiting in the Car is Boring!

Stella is a very good traveler.
She enjoys the toys on her car seat
and in fact has played the music on one of her toys so much
that the battery needs to be replaced!
She does not, however, like to be kept waiting.

Sometimes when we pick up Cole from school we have to wait for him.
If she's sleeping, it's fine.
But when she's awake....


She is not interested in sitting in the seat while we wait for him.

So rather than listen to her cry,
I just take her out and we play.


or we work on her sitting skills


Looks like maybe she's going to request front seat riding from now on.


Yesterday I thought maybe I could get some cute pictures of the two of us.


Stella just wanted to eat the camera.


Get in my mouth!


And then she just wanted to smooch her Mommy!


I like the slobbery smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment