Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Phone Photo Dump

I've been neglecting the blog.
I realize it, and I feel bad about it.
But we've been busy.
With moving and such.
We closed on our new house yesterday.
And we're partially moved in.
We can't find anything, but we slept there last night.
That's a start.
So I'm feeling badly about neglecting the blog.
But I don't have anything prepared to blog about
So I'm dumping photos from my phone today.
Enjoy!


The cutest pirate ever!


Aaaahhh, Look at that smile.
This is actually the pink & white fuzzy stocking hat that the baby girls
in my family have so adorably sported all winter.
Here it looks like on of those furry Russian hats.
I tried to google furry Russian hat to see if I could find the proper name for them,
but all I came up with was a bunch of sites selling Furry Russian Hats.
So, I guess that's what they're called.


Stella likes to touch faces now.
If you get close to her she loves to reach out and touch, or grab.
She likes to touch her Daddy's beard.
And Cole lets her grab his lips and nose and cheeks.


We managed to take advantage of the few nice days that we've had so far.
The swings are a hit.


I dunno,
some menacing looking clouds that I felt were photo worthy.


Awww, this was on the day we were moving out of our house.
This is in Cole's room, which was the only room that was cleared out when Stella needed a nap.
It seemed appropriate to put her right in the center of the room.


Her first (of many I'm assuming) shoulder ride from Dad.
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment