Friday, October 15, 2010

A Fall Picnic


The kids and I were on our own yesterday- Jim was out of town overnight for work- so I decided that we needed to try to do something fun so we decided on a picnic. Before I sound too much like a Suzy Homemaker, let me explain my version of a picnic. We get takeout from a restaurant, and we head out to Pioneers Park with a blanket and we sit and eat our dinner. Sometimes we also bring a frisbee. For this picnic, we got Chipotle. This was going to be Stella's first picnic, so there was some added pressure to make it extra special.


Unfortunately- this is how Stella spent most of her first picnic. She was not impressed.


She did enjoy some tummy time in the park, which saved the trip in the end for all of us. Looks like Cole enjoyed his tummy time too.

We will try the picnic again soon- and hopefully Stella can enjoy it a little more the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment