Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stella's Straight Jacket

So I had heard from several people that the swaddlers were the way to go when Stella is sleeping. Greg & Emily swear by them for Calyn, so we decided last night that Stella was finally big enough to try it out. First of all, I'm not really sure that I totally got it on right- she was a bit squirmy. More importantly, though, once I got it on her, I immediately felt like a horrible mother for placing my daughter in a straight jacket! I mean- the girl could NOT move. Judging by the look on her face, I don't think she's any worse for the wear, but I'm not sure that I'm emotionally ready to try the swaddler again any time soon. She did sleep well, but I'm not sure I can attribute that to the swaddler- she always sleeps well.

No comments:

Post a Comment