Saturday, November 13, 2010

8 Weeks Baby!

Stella is 8 weeks old already!

It is so hard for us to belive that she has already been in our lives for 8 weeks. It seems like we're still trying to figure it all out. She has already changed so much- and every day has been a blessing!

For this post, I decided to give you a day in the life of Miss Stella...


A little snuggle time with Mom to start the day.


Toes sneaking out of the blanket.


Deep in thought. I'm very serious.


Let's take a moment to enjoy the chunk rolls on my arms & tummy.


Bath time is my favorite time of the day.


More snuggle time with Mom.


Nap time on the floor.


Time to go get my brother from school. It was chilly outside, but Mom might have gone a little overboard making sure that I stayed warm.


I look forward to spending time with my brother when he comes home from school.


He likes spending time with me too.


Time for a little nap in my swing.


Quality time with my Dad before bed.

And tomorrow we'll do it all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment