Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Cole's Birthday!!!!!

He's 14!

I'm not sure how this happened. I don't feel like he should be 14. I'm having a hard time focusing on the present.
I keep thinking about what this means for the future.
Soon he will be driving, and dating, and moving out.
I'm not ready for any of that!


Here's our boy trying to guess his presents.


Yeah! A guitar book. Now he can play just like Jack White.


Here's the stack of gifts.


Wait- there's one more. Close your eyes....


Oh my gosh! What is it?


It's a new bike. Well, it's a newly refurbished bike.
Jim has been working for weeks on getting this bike ready for Cole.


From the looks of it, Jim's efforts were not in vain.
Cole loves it!


Cole's new ride.

For the record, as I type this Cole is outside riding around the neighborhood.
I think he likes it :)
It's a perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment