Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Dinner

This is what dinner looks like at our house when Stella is having a bad day.


Stella kind of woke up today with her cranky pants on.

She was really sweet in the morning, but then as the day wore on, she was having a hard time giving in to sleep and so continued to become crabbier and crabbier. By the time we got home from Cole's guitar lesson she was in full meltdown mode.

Jim tried to take care of things while I worked on dinner, but at one point I looked at the area where I was preparing dinner to find this menagerie of items, and an empty cooktop. A lesser (or smarter) person would have given in at this point and ordered pizza, but I kept moving forward and managed to make these Mushroom and Swiss Sliders from the The Pioneer Woman. I love her. She helped me get through the Stella crabby-pants evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment