Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cloth Diapers!!!!

I made the decision during my pregnancy that we were going to use cloth diapers.
I went to a couple of cloth diapering classes
and I did a lot of research.
I finally pulled the trigger on getting started.
Circle Me is the cloth diapering store in Lincoln
and they have a good selection of diapers and supplies.
I decided to start slow, with just a couple of different types of diapers
to see what works best for us before fully making the switch.


Here is what I ended up with after my first shopping trip.
I know it sounds crazy, but it was fun.
I really like a lot of things about the cloth diapers,
and the pros outweigh the cons for me.
We'll see if I'm still saying that after several months of the additional work.


I'm pretty sure this is going to be a familiar sight for me.


Today when we got home from daycare we were able to try them out for the first time.


Stella seemed to like them.


I think our little girl looks pretty cute in her new dipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment