Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Thoughts Wednesday

Baby it's cold outside!

We have the JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me on Stella's car seat.
It kind of looks like a sleeping bag that attaches to her car seat
and she goes inside of it to keep her warm.
So normally Stella is able to stay pretty toasty in her car seat
without having to do any extra layers of clothing.
We just put her in there and throw a hat on her head and we're good to go.
These last couple of days, however, cause me to question whether we need to
provide an additional layer of warmth for our girl.
The "experts" say that you shouldn't put a coat on your infant in their
car seat because then you can't get the straps tight enough
in case of an accident.
So, we just continue on with our normal practice
and I keep her snow suit in the car just in case.


Looking at her here,
I'm not sure she would fit in the car seat
if I tried to put her in there while wearing the snow suit.


Stella is definitely interacting more with her toys these days.
A few weeks ago, it was mostly us holding up toys
and showing her how to use them,
making silly noises,
you know the drill...

Now she's got it down.


She's also becoming a little more mobile.
She hasn't taken that first roll over yet,
and she is doing a little scooting, though not on purpose.
But I did happen to catch her in this new pose the other day.
I don't usually strap her into her various seats,
but after I caught her like this I think I better start.
Occasionally she can get a little wild and get herself
scooted down in her seat. I'm sure I'll find her on the floor one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie and growing very fast. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete