Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phone Photo Dump Day

I take a lot of pictures with my phone
and then I forget about them.
As of right this moment, I have 420 photos on my phone.
So I wanted to share some of the moments that I thought needed to be captured.


Here is Stella this morning.
First time wearing the red cords that she got for Christmas (size 6-9 month!)
She has a bit of a muffin top!


Here we are yesterday in the car waiting for Cole's guitar lesson to start.
She's wearing Mommy's hat.
Cole wanted to make her look like a rasta.


Oh, some toys I wanted to buy for Stella.
Knew I wouldn't remember the names of them.


The half-paci.
Doesn't really need it, but doesn't want to be without it.


Mr. Cole.
Ignoring his Mom.


I know this is a little blurry, but I thought it was cute.


This is what I get to see every morning when I hear this little lady waking up.
She always shares the biggest smiles.
I love this face.


I love this face too!

No comments:

Post a Comment