Monday, February 14, 2011

High School Preparations

It does not seem possible that this boy will be going to
High School next year.

I'm sure that you're going to hear me say that about 100
more times before August.


It doesn't seem that long ago that he was
starting Kindergarten.
Here is his school picture from Kindergarten.


Now we're receiving High School acceptance letters,
and invitations to the high school athletic events
and applications for permission to attend advanced courses.

I am so proud of Cole that he has put himself in this position.
He has worked hard all the way through elementary and middle school
in order to be able to have some choices in high school.
Currently, as an 8th grader, he is earning high school credits in
two of his classes. 
I think that's pretty awesome!
I realize that in a few short years, the applications laying on
the kitchen table will be college admissions applications
instead of Biology applications.
That will be shocking and very cool too!


I think every mother has a favorite school picture of her child.
This is mine.
He's a 1st Grader here.
I think the smile is priceless.

1 comment:

  1. I could not believe how old he looked last weekend! He's growing up so fast, Nola!

    ReplyDelete