Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fuzzi Bunz & Bum Genius & Rumparooz

Oh My!



We began our cloth diapering adventure last week,
and it went remarkably well.
I bought 4 diapers to start.
Just enough to give us an idea of the styles that we would like
and it was a good trial run.
So good, in fact, that I went today and bought some more.
Now we're working to phase out the remaining disposables that we have
and go cloth full time.

I didn't take the cloth-ies to daycare,
we just used them around the house.
And we only had one leak- on the first day.
I was a little gun-shy about using them at night,
but I gave it a shot and they held up without a leak.

Going cloth actually took quite a bit more research than I expected.
I found several websites to be quite helpful.
My favorite is the appropriately named All About Cloth Diapers
She does regular reviews and actually has quite a few helpful tips.

I honestly never thought that anything about diapering would excite me.
And yet, I found myself enjoying my trip to Circle Me today.
I'm sure the novelty will wear off


And after the 100th day of seeing this pile of laundry on my washer
I'll be less than thrilled.
But right now, I'm kind of digging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment