Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

Bear with me while I reminisce for a second.

Here is Stella the day we took her home from the hospital.
This would have been September 19, 2010.
She was kind of tiny.
So tiny in fact that the clothes we had picked out to take her home from the hospital in were enormous.
My mom ended up going out and buying some smaller clothes for her.
Thanks Mom!


The sleeper that she is wearing here is one of those items that my mom brought.
I know it's hard to tell here, but the sleeper is rather big on her.


Here is Stella this morning laying next to that same sleeper.
It comes to her knees.

My how things have changed in a little less than 4 months.
We couldn't be happier with how well Stella has done.
We knew with her being preemie that she might have some challenges,
but the girl hasn't let her early entry into the world affect her in the least.
We go next week for her 4 month check-up, so we'll see how she stacks up against other 4 month old babies.
From the looks of the chub on those arms I think she'll measure up just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment