Monday, January 3, 2011

Finally- An Update- And a Christmas Post

Thanks for hanging in there with me friends, if anyone is still checking to see if I'm updating.
I have had every intention of updating more frequently, but my computer was in the shop for 3 weeks.
3 WEEKS!!!
I did do a couple of updates from Jim's computer, but it was hard to get my pictures over there and
honestly with the holidays I was just busy.
~so~
finally I am back up and running.
Thanks for being patient.

Stella had a great first Christmas.


Cole was very eager to include his sister in all of the holiday traditions.


She got some great stuff in her stocking.


She was a little under the weather at Christmas
she had her first cold.
So after the stocking was opened she was kind of done.


Cole, however, was just getting started.


After a good nap, Stella was ready to go.
Everyone got in on the baby's first Christmas action.
Here it looks like Lucy is even enjoying Stella's first Christmas.
The reality is, Lucy was obsessed with this particular package because of the ribbon.
I think she's got her eye on it.


She also likes boxes.
Christmas is Lucy's favorite holiday.
There are always lots of boxes.


Stella really got into opening the packages.


Daddy taught her how to pull the paper.


I guess she liked the paper better than the contents.
Isn't that the way it always goes?


Overall she loves all of the gifts that Santa brought for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment