Monday, January 10, 2011

T-Shirt Messages

A lot of baby clothes come with words on them.
I'm sure I'm overthinking it, but I just don't get it.
I mean, do we really need a message to tell us that she is:

Sometimes there are event specific items of clothing:


Like Baby's First Christmas.
Well, she's still wearing it, and Christmas is over.
That's ok right?

 

A couple more obvious ones.
Mommy Adores Me
and


Daddy's Girl


Um, yep!



And of course
Too Cute!


Sometimes parents get in on the action.
I mean, it's fun to dress your kids up in rock-n-roll and sports related tees right?



For the most part, the message tees are right on the money.
How can the clothing designers really go wrong by using words like:
cute and adorable?



But sometimes the messages just miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment